Follow my blog!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

What I'm reading this weekend; the 1st week of August...

I received some galleys in the mail yesterday...with deadlines. Someday I'll hold my own galley, but for now I read the work of gifted authors and review them for their publishers. The first one I'm reading is called Straight Up by Lisa Samson. The release date is Sept. 19th, so there is little time to waste. I also received The Good Nearby by Nancy Moser, but that isn't coming out until October, so I have some time to get that one read.

I finished Seeing in the Dark and posted that review already. Great book. I read it in less than two days. I also started The Recital by Robert Elmer yesterday. So far it's quite unique. The same goes for The Secret Life of Becky Miller by Sharon Hinck. Cute story and full of spiritual insight. Love it! Especially the part about Barbie's lungs. Hilarious!

So...hopefully by the end of the day I will have finished one of these three books so I can post another review. Then I'll start Murder, Mayhem and a Fine Man by Claudia Burney, and Arms of Deliverance by Tricia Goyer. SO many good books, so little time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share