Follow my blog!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Arizona wildflowers

I wish I had a picture I could post showing all of the Arizona wildflowers in my yard. And believe me, with over four acres of ranch property, I've got lots of them! They come in lovely shades of yellow, gold, orange, red, pink, purple, hot pink, white, fuschia, baby blue and more... Funny thing is they're actually weeds, but they look SO much like flowers that we just let them bloom and mow around them to spotlight their beauty. My kids once asked how you could tell if something was a weed or a flower since our weeds are SO pretty. I told them people plant the flowers, and God plants the weeds. So if something in your life seems like a weed right now, try to see the flower God planted instead.

1 comment:

J. M. Hochstetler said...

Oh, what a great thought! You brightened my day. How I wish we could come for a visit again and see all that beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share