Follow my blog!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

My review of The Potluck Club by Shepherd and Everson



It's my understanding that a sequel is coming out this summer. I can't wait! So I'm a bit behind schedule, but this story was so unique and so interesting that it kept me reading and smiling all the way. The characters were so real I hated to see the story end. I have a special place in my heart for Vonnie in particular because she was so hurt by what her mother had done to her. Her poor husband is stunned. I feel for him, too. Oh, and that Lisa Leann chick, boy is she something. LOL! I pray the Lord does a mighty work in her heart. I hope that the sequel shows some resolution in Goldie's life as well as Donna's. From the blurb on the back of this book it sounds like trouble is brewing again and this time Donna's secret will come out. Mercy, this stuff is good. I am a fan of the potluck club forevermore. What a great concept to get some church gossips together and have God reach down and touch them all...one heart at a time. :) Highly recommended!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share