Follow my blog!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

My review of Wish I'd Known You Tears Ago



Wish I'd Known You Tears Ago is such an appropriate title for this story. The author could easily continue this series, but if he doesn't, it was a satisfying conclusion to the previous two books. But because there was a loose end with Mrs. Tagley's money, I'm thinking there may be a book four in the works. If so, I plan to read it! It's hard to say which story in this series I liked the best. They were all so good, but in different ways. This third one started out with so much action it was hard to stop reading. The fun continued throughout the story at a steady pace. There was just enough tension and intrigue to keep my attention until the end. No sagging middle or useless scenes. I feel like I know the characters in the story as personal friends. I personally think that Devy's choice in regards to her cowboy "love interest" was the best one. I loved the bantering between Dev and her daughter and found it endearing as well as very emotionally touching at times. The guy humor was a hoot as it SO fit the story. Casey Cree-Ryder is probably the most zany character I've had the pleasure of knowing. She was just too much fun. I'm glad she's found happiness as well. Now, I just want to know, Mr. Bly...Is there going to be a book 4?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share