Follow my blog!

Monday, June 16, 2008

My friend Pamela Tracy is up for the RITA. Check out her interview!

The inspirational authors who are up for the RITA award have all gotten together and are interviewing each other. If you're interesting in reading about Pam Tracy's journey, and the other 7 ladies who are up for the RITA (and their journey to publication, as related to the RITA award) then I've got a link for you. This week it's my buddy Pamela Tracy's turn to be interviewed! I'm sure she'd appreciate you dropping by :) You'll also read about Pamela's strategy for writing, so check it out!

http://ladiesofsuspense.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Pamela Tracy said...

Come on over to the Craftie Ladies site. We have a good time. Yesterday was my review. Today, the heroine of Robin Caroll's June Love Inspired Suspense is interviewed. Gave a great day!

Anonymous said...

l will check it out, but whats a RITA? l had an Aunt Rita once... Percy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share