Follow my blog!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

My review of Violette Between by Alison Strobel


I finished Violette Between late last night. I have to admit that the ending surprised me. This story was very different than any novel I've read before. At first the way it was laid out confused me, but when I got used to it I enjoyed the style. I also enjoyed how the author had the heroine watching herself do something in the past, but she was seeing it in the present. Sort of like A Christmas Carol but without a ghost from the past. The spiritual theme was very well done and I loved how the author showed how consistency and love from Christians can make a big difference in a grieving person's life. I also thought it was very romantic and did a great job showing tension between marriage partners when the faith of each partner differs. I recommend it. Violette Between was published by Waterbrook Press and was released in May 2006.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share