Follow my blog!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Found in my mailbox Wednesday!


More awesome books to read... 

I find about a book a day in the mailbox, but today I found five. Yesterday I found two.  Monday I found one. Here are the titles...

When the Heart Stops by Lynette Eason 
Sleigh Belles by Janice Hanna
Queen of the Waves by Janice Thompson
Where the Trail Ends by Melanie Dobson
Love Finds You at Home for Christmas by Annalisa Daughety & Gwen Ford Faulkenberry

And yesterday I received...
 
Crucible of War by J. M. Hochstetler
The Memory Jar by Tricia Goyer

And Monday I received...

A Love Surrendered by Julie Lessman

As you can see from the list above, I have a lot of reading to do!!! ACK!

1 comment:

Abbi Hart said...

Wow you have some great books! I really want to read When A Heart Stops and Queen of the Waves! Hope you enjoy your books!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share