Follow my blog!

Monday, February 02, 2009

Three interesting things I discovered today - with links so you can enjoy them too!

First, I logged in and MSN had a quiz to test your cultural IQ regarding Black History month. Well, back in 1984 I actually took a class in black history (yeah, I was the only white person in the class, but I loved it) so of course, I got an "A" on this test and it was fun. So here is a link so you can take it, too.

Link to Black History quiz HERE

Then, I discovered I made it on Kelly Klepfer's best books of 2008 list! Wahoo! She is an amazing reviewer so it was quite an honor. Here is a link to her list.

Kelly's Best of 2008 list HERE

And last, I found this great post called Nerds and Prom Queens. Read it and you'll see why I think it's ubercool!

Nerd and Prom Queens

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally loved that Nerd and Prom Queen post. Seriously funny. I tried to leave a comment, but it wouldn't let me. I think blogger is freakin' or something....

Tracy said...

Congrats on making the list and on such a fantastic review! How exciting for you!

rhonda mcknight said...

I couldn't see Kelly's list. But congrats on making it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share