Follow my blog!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Whoo hoo! I've arrived! I'm on Novel Journey! Hehehe...

Just to let you know, though, some of the info has changed since I answered the interview questions back in Dec. 2007. I no longer have my computer in my bedroom. Hubby didn't like that, so even though I said I could NEVER write in the middle of my house, guess where my computer is...um, yeah, never say never. Also, I no longer sing on the worship team because I now have too much going on with the online magazine. I can only do SO much!

Here is the link to read about my "novel journey". This interview has different stuff in it so you will learn some new things about me...I think.

http://noveljourney.blogspot.com/2008/08/debut-author-michelle-sutton.html

If you read it make sure to comment either on Novel Journey's page or here. Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share