Follow my blog!

Monday, August 04, 2008

Conference is coming!

The days are ticking away. Thankfully I have my volunteers all lined up and ready to work! My book is lined up for the signing and the buzz is already going on about this year's signing as well as the Genesis and BOTY finalists. We all want to know who is going to win, of course. I'm even getting a dress made for the banquet. This is a first for me. I'm not a fancy person. The dress was a good deal and the tailor is my friend so the rates were fab. But enough about me. This year's conference is going to be phenomenal. And to top it all off, we're having our fifth annual chocolate party. I'll be posting details the week of conference so make sure to check back Wednesday or Thursday that week as I'll post the room number. The time will be 8-11 PM and the day is Thursday night. See y'all then!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share