Follow my blog!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cover models for my next book...It's Not About Him!

My book It's Not About Me will be releasing soon (Sept 2008) so I'd like to introduce the minor characters in book 1 that become the main characters in book 2. Meet my fictional characters, Susie and Jeff. Susie looks happy in the top picture because she is happy, and thus the happy shot goes on the back of the book. The second picture of her with Jeff is more in tune with the story theme. Susie is confused and a bit sad. Jeff is in love and wants her so badly, but she doesn't know what to do. So what do you think??? Remember, It's Not About Him. :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well l have to be honest, the happy shot of her, she looks to "busty" l dont like that one... the one with the 2 of them.. perfect! Percy

SmilingSally said...

I think you should ask for a retake. The happy shot is too perfect to look like a real woman with problems, and the shot of the two of them doesn't make good sense with her face (serious) and her hand placement (inviting).

Edgy Inspirational Author said...

Smilingsal. Too funny. The hand on her tummy is because she is pregnant. The too perfect girl shot is my pastor's daughter. :) She is pretty stinking beautiful. At any rate I have like 50 poses for the cover and only posted two of them so there will be a different shot most likely on the cover. :)

Mimi N said...

Hi Michelle. I was going to ask you if the gal was pregnant because of where she has her hand. I would've felt terrible if she weren't. It's because of the hand placement, mostly. They are both good pictures. I couldn't tell their facial expressions very well because it's not close enough to discern their emotion.

Blessings,
Mimi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share