If you review books either formally for authors and publishing houses, or even just for Amazon, this blog today is for you. I thought it would be fun to pose the question to you all and have you come up with the top five ways you know how you have too many books to review. Post a comment with your thoughts and I'll post who I think had the most creative answers by Sunday. But don't worry, I won't send you a book if you win. :) You just get a mention here.
Here are my top five ways I know I have too many books to review!
1. My bookshelves were buckling and I had to borrow from the savings account to buy more bookcases.
2. I get giddy with relief when I open a package and discover I already have the book.
3. My friends at church run when they see me because I've given them too many books.
4. I want to do a Snoopy Dance when my mailbox is empty.
5. Even if I quit my job and read full-time it would take me two years to read all of the books on my TBR pile.
Now tell me, what are your top five???