I can't seem to finish a book right now. Part of the problem, I think, is all the blog tours coming so fast and furious that I start one book and before I can get to far into it I have to start another. Anyway, I have the books I'm reading listed and I thought I'd do something different and put a brief comment or just a few descriptive words after each rather than just highlight a few books. SO here goes...
* All the Tea in China by Jane Orcutt - funny, entertaining.
* Beginnings by Kim Vogel Sawyer - different and sweet
* Doesn't She Look Natural? by Angela Hunt - deep and edgy
* Footprints on the Horizon by Stephanie Grace Whitson - great "voice"
* Glastonbury Tor by LeAnne Hardy - compelling and edgy
* Illuminated by Matt Bronleewe - strange and suspenseful
* Informed Consent by Sandra Glahn - thoroughly engrossing. My #1 read right now.
* My Life, Unscripted by Tricia Goyer - interesting and fast paced
* Nobody by Creston Mapes intense, edgy
* Shadow of Treason by Tricia Goyer - haven't actually started yet
* Surrender Bay by Denise Hunter - awesome, romantic, emotional
* The Betrayed by Lisa T. Bergren - edgy and intense
* The Master of Verona by David Blixt - Shakespearean, complex
* The Restorer by Sharon Hinck - allegorical and bizarre, yet interesting
* The Return by Austin Boyd - page turning pull, my second most compelling read right now
* The Ultimate Guide to Darcy Carter by Teresa Slack - barely started