Follow my blog!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm out of town but have good things planned...like pics and book reviews. For now here is an update on what I'm reading..

I haven't seen my niece since she was born (until now) and she is 14 months old already. I will have great pictures up, I promise. I'm supposed to see some cousins I haven't seen for almost 20 years when Saturday arrives. That'll be interesting. :) I'm reading books right now to try and keep up. Speak to My Heart by Stacy Hawkins Adams is REALLY good. I'm halfway though the book already. I love the premise. I am 20 pages from the end of Finding Marie by Susan Page Davis. It's a galley version so I left it home, but it's killing me because it's really good. I'm also reading The Black Cloister by Melanie Dobson (for endorsement--that will make my 4th official book I've endorsed. YAY!) It's very good so far. And I plan to read To Love Anew by Bonnie Leon sometime this weekend. That's it for now. Look for niece pics and book reviews in a few days. Meanwhile, it's cold here in Michigan. YIKES!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hey, have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share