Follow my blog!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New niece pics with bubble thoughts. She's 1 year old!!!

Um, Mom, the cake has like some fire shooting out of this tube-like thing on top. Is it safe?


Whew, the fire is gone, but what's this stuff? Do you eat it? Hmmm....Should I check? I like the pretty colors.



Why is everyone looking at me? Did I do something wrong? I was just tasting it. You didn't say I couldn't.



I am supposed to eat the cake? Well, why didn't you just say so? Do you mind if more ends up smeared on my tray than what actually goes in my mouth???



Um, Mom, why am I the center of attention again? I suppose I don't mind another picture... You could've given me a moment to fix my hair, though. Sheesh!


Hey! No fair! Daddy tickled my knee to get me to laugh. He cheated! Can we take the picture over again? I wasn't ready.


Well, okay. I guess I can forgive you, Daddy, since you're giving me a ride down this slide. This is so much fun! Wheeee!!!


Hey, just checking for leftover frosting. Geez, Mom, why'd you have to get a picture of that!?!

3 comments:

Carolynn said...

Awwwww....she is so cute!! :)

Anonymous said...

she is so sweet! love the way you put words into her mouth tee hee Percy

SHARLENE said...

Those pictures are simply adorable. I love all the cute thoughts you came up with, too. What a doll. My grandson is 17 months now. GROWING FAST!

Hugs,
Shar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share