Follow my blog!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

My goodness this is a fabulous story!!!


I had no idea that reading a novel published in 1997 by Crossway Books, In Honor Bound, would grip my heart so much. DeAnna Julie Dodson has really crafted fabulous medieval fiction! I mean, we're talking super romantic, heartbreaking and passionate story telling. Wowser! I had no idea when my friend sent me this book to read that I'd fall so in love with it that I can't stop reading! Now I want the next two books in the series even though I have plenty to read. My goodness, this is even way better than The Scarlett Trefoil. I think maybe the fact that Dodson could actually tell a story and not worry about so many stifling rules made a big difference. I dunno. I'm think the publisher must not have been too worried about political correctness then. How refreshing. And again, wowser! Amazing fiction! I haven't felt this drawn to a historical since I read the Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share