Follow my blog!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

What I'm reading this New Year 2007!

I've started on an incredibly weird, yet amusing book called The Pagan's Nighmare by Ray Blackston. It's definitely different, I'll give him that. Some of the anecdotes are hilarious, too. I'm probably going to finish up Tangerine by Marilynn Griffith by tomorrow night. I'm enjoying that one very much. I was planning to read my new copy of Germ by Robert Liparulo, but my teenager stole the thing and is already halfway through the story in one day. I need to start Hazardous Duty by Cristy Barritt as it's the ACFW book club selection for January 2007. Honestly, it looks very interesting so I'm thinking I'll like it. I have Original Sin by Brandt Dodson on my desk and Reliance by Marylu Tyndall. Those are the next on my list. Poor Brandt has been waiting awhile. I'm glad I finally got to his book. :) The one that follows in the same series looks great, too. BTW, did I mention that I got about six more books in the mail last week, or was that seven? I need to start keeping better track, I think. :)

3 comments:

SHARLENE said...

Girl, your New Year's resolution ought to be to slow down--or to learn to say no. But then I guess that would mean reading less books--something you obviously would have a hard time doing. I don't know anyone who reads faster than you do or has such a passion for it. I've been working on Jan Karon's first book for about a week or more. 'Course, I only read at night in bed, so it takes me awhile. I can always tell when a book is especially gripping because I read it during the day when I should be doing other things.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MICHELLE.

BLESSINGS,

Shar

M. C. Pearson said...

LOL, you sound like me. I have to write inside the book when the reviews are due. Pagan's Nightmare sounds hilarious. Thanks for posting about Hell in a Briefcase. I am finally able to comment here! Wahoo!

Deena Peterson said...

You'll like Brandt Dodson. I read Original Sin, and I have Seventy Times Seven. I started Hazardous Duty today, and it's a riot! Hope there's more on the horizon from Cristy Barritt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share