Follow my blog!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

What I'm reading this last week of December 2006

I went home an hour early from work today 'cause I feel like poo. That said, I'm going to get a bit of reading done between cat naps and bedtime. I'm halfway through Reluctant Burglar by Jill Elizabeth Nelson and Tangerine by Marilynn Griffith. I just started Hell in a Briefcase by Phil Little and Brad Whittington today because it's due for one of my blog alliances by Jan 1st. Next rush read is Germ by Robert Liparulo. I got a replacement copy in the mail today (remember the first copy that my dog ate? Well, the publisher sent me another copy, God bless 'em.) I hope to tackle that one very soon as well. I never did finish Letters from the Enemy (a Heartsong) by Susan May Warren. I just lost interest. I think part of that had to do with the romance not working for me. Her beau is fighting in Europe in WWI and the guy she's attracted to lives in her town and has an accent like the men her beau is fighting. Plus, it's taking an awfully long time for them to hook up. I've read halfway through and still nothing is happening of significance. I did enjoy the bull riding scene, though. That's where I left off. I may get back to it, but not right now. That's my update.

1 comment:

SHARLENE said...

So sorry to hear you feel like "poo". I've had days like that. Hopefully, a good read will put you back on the road to recovery. HAPPY NEW YEAR, MICHELLE and GOD BLESS. MAY THIS BE YOUR YEAR TO PUBLISH!

LUV and HUGS,
Shar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share