Follow my blog!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thought for the day...and seahorses...

My computer at home is getting old and may be giving up the ghost soon, so I'm not able to post as often. Pray that I can fix the hard drive problem soon, or just get a new one. I hate computer problems. On a more positive note, I did start reading Seahorse in the Thames by Susan Meissner last night. Talk about a great opening chapter! This one not only hooked me, but it harpooned me right through the midsection. I love a great opening and Susan has done a great job of delivering so far. I have more books at home to read (that she's authored,) but something tells me I will love them, too. After enjoying such a great opening chapter, I hated to turn off the light and go to sleep. I think Seahorse is going to be a great read.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share