Follow my blog!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

My review of A Rosie Journal by Marianne

A Rosie Journal is so adorable I can hardly stand it. What a perfect gift for a young girl or young adult woman to use to track their progress on their novel! (I'm thinking of Betsy here.) This attractive book is a journal that resembles a diary. The little stick cartoon character on the cover is on every page of the book (well over 300 pages) and she's in different places on each page musing about writing a best-selling novel. Some of her comments are hilarious and others are very motivating and insightful. I especially loved her "I have writer's block" scenarios and how she tries to solve them by talking to an author who is a porcupine. Hilarious! I dare say that any female author (aspiring or otherwise) who is looking for a way to organize and track their writing journey is going to want to get this journal. It's gorgeous, sturdy, and creative. I love it! A Rosie Journal is published by Kregel and is available now (as of September 2006). Just in time for Christmas.


J. M. Hochstetler said...

How cute! What will they think of next? I love stuff like that. Now if I could just find the time to actually use it....! LOL!

Great review, girl!

Camille Vibas said...

Where can I buy one? I am from Philippines by the way. I am lookong for this journal for almost 3 years. Please help me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share