Follow my blog!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

My review of Embrace Grace by Liz Curtis Higgs



Embrace Grace is one of the most encouraging and insightful non-fiction books I've read that addresses the forgiven life that can only be found in Christ. Liz discusses a multitude of topics based on e-mails she has received from women who were hurting and needed assurance that their Heavenly Father loves them and has forgiven them. I received comfort within the pages of Embrace Grace that I, too, am not exempt from God's ever-reaching power and all-encompassing grace. For me the most powerful chapter was "Embrace Sin." What? You ask. Embrace sin? Here's the subtitle. "How could he love me after all I've done?" This chapter includes both before and after salvation. It still gives me goosebumps and I get a little choked up when I think about it. Very powerful. A must read. Need I say more?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share