Follow my blog!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

What I'm reading this weekend before conference...

I'm trying to read as many books as possible before conference. Ones that I plan to get autographed I'm packing in my suitcase to take with me. My husband says he can't imagine me buying anything at the bookstore in Dallas when I have so many books already. He has a good point there. So the likelihood of me parting with any cash at the bookstore is slim to none, unfortunately. I still have a few books I bought back in Denver that I haven't read yet. Sigh.

The lovely Melanie Dobson will be rooming with Malia and I, so Together for Good is top of my list and I'm halfway done with the novel. They are just now getting to Washington and Abby is going to the adoption agency where all of her heartache began. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I just started The Guy I'm Not Dating because I totally dig Trish Perry and waited what seemed like forever for that puppy to arrive in the mail. Chapter one was hilarious. On to two soon...

I also started The Measure of a Lady by Deeanne Gist. I couldn't help myself. I love her stuff. And the beginning reminded me of the scene in Redeeming Love when Angel arrived in San Francisco back in the gold rush days. I hope to read What She Left for Me by Tracie Peterson soon. Maybe I'll read that one on the plane. :) It's so hard deciding what to read when I have so many wonderful choices! Stay tuned and I'll keep you appraised of my latest interests.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share