Follow my blog!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My favorite picture of hubby and me on vacation...

Okay, so my hair was a bit windblown and my eyes a little bit bleary-looking. I didn't say it was perfect, just the best one. Hehehehe


Sharlene MacLaren said...

Michelle, looks like you and hubby were enjoying yourselves. Romantic! Cute.


Kathi Macias said...

Missed you while you were gone, but glad you had a good time! Welcome home, my friend.

Suzie's sis said...

sissle that is a great photo i saved it to my puter. I am glad you and ferrol got away for awhile. Hooray for you .
love ,

J. M. Hochstetler said...

Awwwww, you guys are so cute!! Glad you had such a wonderful time!


Suzette said...

Ferret looks cute in that pic! You look great Sis! Love Suz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share