Follow my blog!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

What I'm reading this weekend...

I'm finishing up A Stitch in Time by Allison Bottke. I love this story! Last night I started Coldwater Revival by Nancy Jo Jenkins. So far it's extremely engaging.

I carry Under Cover of Darkness by Elizabeth White in my purse. I love this one. It's a Love Inspired Suspense and pretty good so far! Yesterday I also started The 3rd Covenant by David Brollier. Another winner!

SO many fabulous authors, not enough time. Once I finish Allison's book, then the problem is what to choose next. I know it's weird, but I prefer to read four to five books at a time. This time the fifth book is the bestselling non-fiction work, the Holy Bible. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share