Follow my blog!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My review of The Price by Kathi Mills-Macias



The Price is an engaging story that begins with a tragedy. It reminded me of the Columbine shootings back in 1999. The heroine senses there is more to the crime than just a disillusioned former high school student, and of course, she's right because she's the heroine. :) The Price is action packed and loaded with tension. The characters are so real they seem like people I would know. I thought it was cool how the author related the title of the story to the theme several times. Impressive! I also loved how the author teased me as she went along, but still managed to surprise me in the end. I love not knowing whodunnit until they are revealed! Also, she weaves content from the previous book in seamlessly so you can read The Price as a stand-alone. However, I highly recommend Obsession as well. Both stories kept me on the edge of my seat because the story kept moving along. Not one boring page in the entire novel. That's a huge deal for me as I hate to read boring stories. I highly recommend The Price to suspense lovers and anyone who wants an exciting read.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share