Follow my blog!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

What I'm reading...

This week I'm reading numerous titles and have many more to go. I'm currently plowing through the Potluck Club by Eva Marie Everson. What a cool story so far! I'm also reading Altar Call by Hope Lyda. I love her voice. :) And she has chapter titles (inside joke ACFWrs.) Inside my purse I have Sooner or Later by Vickie McDonough. So far this one is holding my interest as well. I'm slugging through a few others that I won't mention because they are a chore to read and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Most likely, those puppies won't get posted if I even finish them. I'd rather not be insulting if I can avoid it. :) Now about 20 titles to go until I'm out from under my stack. Yikes!

1 comment:

Chaos-Jamie said...

I so hear you on not wanting to write bad reviews. I really hate it when the review is promised and I HAVE to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share