Follow my blog!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

My review of Flying with Scissors, A Different Perspective on Childhood Cancer by Bob Wallace

Flying with Scissors is a truly inspirational book. In fact, it's a work of art. The humor and illustrations will have you laughing and crying. Some of the true-to-life accounts of children fighting their own battles with cancer made my heart warm in a way that rarely happens when I read a book. Though non-fiction, the story read like a novel. It was honest, funny, daring at times, and extremely well-written. I am truly impressed and highly recommend Flying With Scissors to anyone who has a loved one with childhood cancer, or any other person who wants to read a truly inspirational book that will make you want to love more, enjoy family and friends more, and celebrate life to the fullest. I can't help but rave about this one. I hope to see more books from Bob Wallace. Well done!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share