Follow my blog!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My review of SAHM I AM by Meredith Efken



This is one of the most hilarious and unique stories I've ever read. It brings to life characters who never actually meet, but only know each other through their e-mail loop for Stay-At-Home-Moms. I loved the concept, but honestly at first I wondered if this type of story would work for me. It didn't take long for me to be swept into the drama of these women's lives. The humor was to-die-for-funny and the problems each woman experienced was so real, and sooo honest. I think I got the biggest kick out of the loop moderator who used her issues with her sister to launch her self-righteous-sounding topics-of-the-week. And that Dulcie was tooooo cute. I highly recommend this story for all women, even if you aren't a stay-at-home-mom. I'm not. I work full-time. But I could relate to the e-mail relationships. I have many friends that I've never met in person, but I feel like I really know. This story is guaranteed to touch your heart. I found myself getting choked up more than once, so it's not just a humorous story, but full of deep emotion as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post

Bookmark and Share